The aim of the Creative Cocktail Making course is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to create and present innovative and original cocktails. Throughout the course, students will learn advanced mixology techniques, explore unconventional ingredients and flavours, and develop their creativity in making unique cocktails.
Duration: 4 hours
- Introduction to creative cocktails (30 minutes)
- Brief history of creative cocktails.
- Importance of innovation and creativity in mixology.
- Current trends in creative mixology.
- Advanced mixology tools and techniques (1 hour)
- Description and use of the necessary bar tools.
- Mixing, shaking and blending techniques.
- Use of fresh ingredients and preparation techniques.
- Exploring unconventional ingredients (1 hour)
- Unusual ingredients and exotic flavours.
- Use of herbs, spices and other flavourings.
- Creating customised syrups and infusions.
- The art of presentation (1 hour)
- Styles of creative cocktail presentation.
- Use of specialised glassware and garnishes.
- Decoration and visual presentation techniques.
- Cocktail practice and creation (30 minutes)
- Practical session for participants to put into practice what they have learnt.
- Development of original and personalised recipes.
The Creative Cocktail course will be conducted in a theoretical-practical manner. Participants will receive a theoretical introduction to the key concepts of creative cocktail making, followed by practical demonstrations by Oscar Solana. Afterwards, students will have the opportunity to apply what they have learned in practical sessions, where they will be able to experiment and create their own cocktail recipes. Oscar will provide personalised feedback and guidance to each participant.
It is important to encourage the active participation of the students, allowing them to share ideas and experiences, and promoting creativity in the creation of cocktails.
At the end of the course, each participant will receive a certificate of attendance.
I hope this outline for a 4-hour Creative Cocktail Making course is of interest to you.